Re: My 6-Tap Kegerator

Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:20 pm

I think it's 15 cu ft. I'm not 100% sure though. Tap locks actually are a good idea. We have a bread basket above our kegerator and when I reach over to grab something out of it I'm constantly getting my shirt stuck on it. FML
"We came here to drink some beer. Now are you going to let us do that or are you afraid of getting your asses stomped?" -Landfill
Archie

Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:24 pm

i like the opossum hanging from the tree... how much of a pain was the chalk paint to aplly and how smooth is the surface of it compared to standard chalk board?
MoRdAnTlY [Mr. Wolf '91 - '12]

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, olny the frist and lsat ltteers need be at the rghit pclae. Tihs is becsuae the hamun mnid deos not raed evrey lteter by iteslf, but the wrod as a whloe.
mordantly

Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:29 am

That's a good looking setup! The chalkboard paint makes it nice to rename brew once you get tired of them. I don't have the room to do something like this yet :( but looks like an awesome design! Keep up the good work!
Fermenter: Honey Wheat Ale high ABV "from scratch" (Primary Fermentation Stage) Brewed 10/20/13
In Bottles: Kit Beer (American Pale Ale Wheat Beer)
TheHamNerd

Previous

Return to Brewing Equipment