Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:37 pm

BDawg wrote:Up here in the PAC NW, lots of people have grass that looks like that most of the year, especially newly sodded yards. It's amazing the amount of rain we get, and how green that keeps the grass.

I need to throw down some spring fertilizer, and once I do, within 2 weeks my grass will look like that again. (My house and yard is about 12 yrs old, btw). Honest, it's no big deal up here.

True... but letting the runnings from your mashton out into the yard will kill grass. It must be the combination of temperature and acidity. The maintenance people at my community were kinda pissy.
Primary -
Secondary:
Kegged: Gangnam Style IIPA, Kentucky Breakfast Stout Clone, Oak Aged Robut Porter, Your mom
Upcoming Brew Schedule: Winter Warmer, Cider, APA

:bnarmy: PFC, BN Army :bnarmy:
noremorse1

Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:15 pm

The grass is fresh seed with miracle grow :roll:
Relax
Don't
Worry
Have
A
Homebrew
8)
Sherlock Holmboy

Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:47 pm

Sherlock Holmboy wrote:The grass is fresh seed with miracle grow :roll:

So is mine!!! Too bad I can't get anything to grow outside of my closet.

j/k, Authorities....:D

Mylo
"Life is too short to bottle homebrew." - Me

"HEINEKEN? Fuck that shit! Pabst Blue Ribbon!!!" - Dennis Hopper, in Blue Velvet
Mylo
Global Moderator

Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:36 am

What do you call the angle iron with the bolt holes...i think that is what i want to do...
Jan Wolfhouse: So yeah, I heard you got fired from the brewery?

Landfill: [Landfill gets mad, throws his trophy] God damn brewery! You know that brewery makes 10,000 bottles of beer a day. I drink 45 of them, and I'm the asshole!
JasonHorlacher

Mon May 26, 2008 8:30 pm

Do they burn a nice tight blue flame? Or just the yellow loose flame? I would think you're not getting enough from it. Or maybe I'm wrong?
BrewsPlayer

Re: Build Pics!!!

Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:50 pm

The air plates did need a little opening up to get the right color flame. The frame was made out of boltless shelving, kinda like pallets racks.
Relax
Don't
Worry
Have
A
Homebrew
8)
Sherlock Holmboy

Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:17 pm

Don't take this the wrong way. But I wouldn't stand anywhere near that thing on brew day. Its unsafe. Get a welder.
Perhaps a 5 gallon batch would burn less when it falls over.
JonesZ

Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:28 pm

JonesZ wrote:Don't take this the wrong way. But I wouldn't stand anywhere near that thing on brew day. Its unsafe. Get a welder.
Perhaps a 5 gallon batch would burn less when it falls over.

Huh?
Travisty

PreviousNext

Return to Brewing Sculptures