Re: Brewstand

Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:37 pm

Finally got around to wiring up my system. Work has been hell and I've been forced to buy more than I make. Alas, I have been beating my head against the wall trying to figure out why my wiring defies all laws of physics. Power isn't moving throughout the buses. Switches seem to work intermittently. Apparently, the slow moving brain cells that I killed off recently contained the last of my electrical knowledge.

Well last night, just before midnight, as I poured the last of a New Holland Black Tulip Triple down my gullet I read an old post from Code (circa 2008). Something about a jumper. A jumper? SOB. I didn't attach a jumper to my barrier strip...hence the barrier condition.

This AM I awoke with a killer hangover and drove over to Radio-Hack. Jumpers purchased - Installed and now everything lights up. Now I need to program the Love controllers.

Stay tuned!

-Shark
Rehab is for Quitters!
Landshark

Previous

Return to Brewing Sculptures