Let the building begin.....

Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:13 pm

I have been wanting to build a proper brewstand for awhile now and just came across the mother load(I said load) of bed frames. i was driving and saw a pile of about 6 complete frames in the trash. Ten minutes later I was loaded up and my mind started going....Brutus type stand here i come. I started cutting some pieces last night and so far so go.
So let the fun begin!!! :pop
Ryan
Bach Brewing Company

On tap- IPA, Buckwheat Saison, Belgian Blond w/Bugs, Berliner Weiss, Abbey Single
Fermenting- Buckwheat Saison w/Bugfarm #4, Apple Brandy Golden Strong w/ Brett, Belgian Red #3
Coming Up- Rye Saison 3 way, Octoberfest
brewtoomuch

Re: Let the building begin.....

Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:29 pm

How is the little pink baby buggy getting incorporated? Keep us updated and congratulations on the ground score.
"Beer; so much more than a breakfast drink." -Homer

Bottled:
Aging: Flanders Red
On Deck: Jeez I need to brew...
Bellmer

Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:33 pm

i dont trust my 2 1/2 year old to carry six packs to me and my buddies, hence the stroller. :)
Ryan
Bach Brewing Company

On tap- IPA, Buckwheat Saison, Belgian Blond w/Bugs, Berliner Weiss, Abbey Single
Fermenting- Buckwheat Saison w/Bugfarm #4, Apple Brandy Golden Strong w/ Brett, Belgian Red #3
Coming Up- Rye Saison 3 way, Octoberfest
brewtoomuch

Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:29 pm

Bellmer wrote:How is the little pink baby buggy getting incorporated? Keep us updated and congratulations on the ground score.

Damn, you beat me to it...

Congrats on the score, but you should definitely use the pink buggy as your mash tun...

if you don't already
Capt. Pushy, BN Army Corps of Engineers
(not to be confused with Push E.)

Building a Better World Through Beer
Brew Engineer

Mon May 04, 2009 7:10 am

Hey, Nice score! I'm using bed frames too. Nice sturdy angle iron and best of all FREE! Now it's just a little matter of learning to weld. . .
By the way, I found that cutting 6" deep rings from an old water heater tank makes for some very nice heat shields for my burners. But stripping the tank out was a real bitch. you WILL need a friend to help.
aleguy

Return to Brewing Sculptures