Re: goldmine!

Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:11 am

NikoBrew wrote:
bcmaui wrote:I would have thought you were given CD's with all of the old shows in your sponsorship package.

p.s. Listen to the first cider show:

http://thebrewingnetwork.com/shows/The- ... w-12-15-08

That'd be cool but I can just as easily download the archives to my blackberry from the archives as it'd be to rip em from CD to the blackberry. I will listen to that one for sure. I like that when I walk into my day job I can wear headphones listening.. serves two purposes

1 - I get to listen to the kickass shows
2 - People dont fuckin' bug me when I have headphones in :P

+1 on both points Niko. Fucking A, that's how I found my way into the BN Army. I listened to Every Jamil show at least twice before I listened to any other show. Now, The session is my favorite, but I do go back and listen to they Jamil show when I am doing a paticular style and want to nail it. I just listened to the Saison show yesterday...twice. I'm going listen to the cider show right now. I wonder how many medals in cider have been won from this show?
Enjoy Great Beer!

:bnarmy: San Diego Special OP's BN Army :bnarmy:
TapItGood

Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:07 pm

NikoBrew wrote:Fucking aye! I'm like "does EVERYBODY know about this?!?!?!" I'm honestly not big on cloning so CYBI doesn't get me REALLY going (may change when a brew pops up that I have and I'm sure i'll listen to more of it)

Now they do Niko, that WAS a secret. j/k
The thing I like about CYBI is they are discussing a beer that is generally available and I can drink it during the show and better understand the flavors and how the recipe works to create those flavors.
BrewTa2
Global Moderator

Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:50 am

The Jamil shows ARE great. Before I brew a particular style I always listen to that show again. It helps tremendously.
Corporal BN Army
Beer Jeopardy Winner!
Tap:Anchor of Thrones, Hop of Thrones, Scottish 80, Cream of Thrones
Primary: C of Red, CoCo Dubble
2*:

Homebrew....don't ya really love it!
Deathrider

Previous

Return to The Jamil Show / Can You Brew It?