Hello from Ohio

Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:11 pm

Hello! My name is Rich and I decided to join the community to gather some information about home brewing. Just ordered my equipment and first kit which should arrive sometime this week.

Decided to go with and extract and grain kit just to get comfortable and decide whether or not this is for me before moving onto an all-grain kit.

Can't wait to learn as much as I can about beer and brewing! Cheers!
Gorris

Re: Hello from Ohio

Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:56 am

Welcome Rich! You came to the right place. What extract/grain kit did you get? Let us know if you have any questions on equipment you will need for this batch or procedural questions.

Cheers-
Brewinhard :bnarmy:
"A bad man is a good man's job, while a good man is a bad man's teacher."
brewinhard
Global Moderator

Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:36 pm

Welcome! What part of Ohio? There are many good clubs in the state. I hope you're able to join one.
JoeBeer100

Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:11 pm

I purchased the platinum brewing kit from Midwest Brewing and it came with the Front Porch Pale Ale brew kit. Very excited to try this is basically came with everything except bottles and a thermometer.

I live in Northeast OH about an hour outside of Cleveland. Do you know where a list of clubs would be located?
Gorris

Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:31 am

Gorris wrote:I purchased the platinum brewing kit from Midwest Brewing and it came with the Front Porch Pale Ale brew kit. Very excited to try this is basically came with everything except bottles and a thermometer.

I live in Northeast OH about an hour outside of Cleveland. Do you know where a list of clubs would be located?

Welcome!

I'm about 45 minutes outside of Cleveland. There are a few choices, SNOB (they meet just outside of Cleveland), SAAZ they meet in Akron . Then you have a two smaller clubs. Kent Guild of Brewers and Little Mountain brewers (they meet in Willoughby Brewing Co.)
NervousDad

Return to New Users