Hello from Houston

Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:02 pm

Hello BN. Long time listener. Time to join the asshattery. I've listened to all the Jamil shows and Brew Strong, and even that other show. Working my way through The Session, about halfway through 2010 at the moment. I owe pretty much all of my brewing skill to the BN and guests, and I'm learning more every day. Just wanted to say hi, and thanks.

oh, and
BN ARMY :bnarmy: FOR LIFE!!

:jnj
NatureOfTheYeast

Re: Hello from Houston

Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:38 pm

Hey there! Welcome to the forum, glad to have ya here!

Up through 2010 huh? man you got some listening to do..... :)

What kind of beers have you been brewing lately?
"A bad man is a good man's job, while a good man is a bad man's teacher."
brewinhard
Global Moderator

Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:09 pm

Heh, yeah, I've been listening every day trying to catch up. So much knowledge and *Bier Informationen*

Been brewing a year and 4 months, weekly brewing about the last 6 months or so. I just got off of an 8 generation repitching of Wyeast 1272 with a bunch of pales and IPAs. Great yeast. Brewed my first ever Witbier yesterday and used citrus zest from one of my trees. Love this lifestyle...err..hobby :D
NatureOfTheYeast

Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:42 pm

NatureOfTheYeast wrote:Heh, yeah, I've been listening every day trying to catch up. So much knowledge and *Bier Informationen*

Been brewing a year and 4 months, weekly brewing about the last 6 months or so. I just got off of an 8 generation repitching of Wyeast 1272 with a bunch of pales and IPAs. Great yeast. Brewed my first ever Witbier yesterday and used citrus zest from one of my trees. Love this lifestyle...err..hobby :D

No issue after 8 repitches with sanitiation? Why did you stop? On to a different strain?
"A bad man is a good man's job, while a good man is a bad man's teacher."
brewinhard
Global Moderator

Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:27 am

Welcome NOTY! (See what I did there?)
"I encompass, and I eclipse..."
J.Brew

Return to New Users