Wed Jun 08, 2005 8:00 pm

fstbttms wrote:I like to listen to reggae when I brew. Let's hear some Shabba Ranks or Black Uhuru or Yellowman.

Throw a little HR, Steel Pulse, or Desmond Dekker in there, too...

There was an article in BYO a few months back w/ a brewer from one of the Pacific Northwest breweries (Anacortes or La Conner, I think?) who said that his stereo was one of his most vital pieces of brewing equipment. I'd have to agree with him. Might have to start listing CDs in the recipe list. Cheers....
Dave
DLS

Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:54 am

DLS wrote:a brewer from one of the Pacific Northwest breweries (Anacortes or La Conner, I think?)... said that his stereo was one of his most vital pieces of brewing equipment. I'd have to agree with him.

I bought Serius satellite radio specifically to listen to in the gargage when I brew!

OK, I'll admit that maybe the fact that I'm a fan of the Stern Show had something to do with it ;-)
"Make beer not war"

Currently fermenting: Firestone Walker Pale 31 clone
Conditioning: Nothing
On draught: Nothing

Watch episodes of BYOB TV: http://www.kofytv.com/byob-tv/archive/
BeerPal

Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:13 pm

I like to listen to Classic Rock or straight ahead Jazz (NO Kenny G :roll: ) when I brew. Lately though I've caught on to The Hives, Jet, Franz Ferdinand and other similar groups.
orangeandbrew

Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:19 pm

Ive been trying to connect for the last couple of days off the homepage...and its not working anymore
dazed

Thu Jun 09, 2005 5:01 pm

Its back now BIGGER AND BETTER :twisted: :aaron2
spddrcr

Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:22 pm

I love to see all the music posts here guys. I'm taking notes and trying to get them in the rotation. All will be updated over the next few days.

justin

ps. no need to be ashamed of the Stern following fstbttms. That show rocks.
Brewcaster J

Sun Jun 12, 2005 4:46 pm

As far as drinking music goes how about Hank Williams Sr's THERE'S A TEAR IN MY BEER and MY BUCKET'S GOT A HOLE IN IT.

Music Suggestions

Sun Jun 12, 2005 6:58 pm

Deaf Tones
Tool
A Perfect Circle
Evanesence
:twisted:
We don't know why Beer-Drinking-Rodents develope fewer tumors. Follow up studies must be done. Dr. Richard Neilson University of Illinoise, 1986
popester

PreviousNext

Return to Beer Radio