Stream Today?

Sat Jul 09, 2005 3:26 pm

I am not getting a stream today. What's up? It is Saturday July 9th at 4:24 PM Pacific time.
Ken Powers

Sat Jul 09, 2005 5:42 pm

It's working now at 8:40 Central time. I think it was last weekend I wasn't getting a stream for a while. I thought maybe it was down for maintenance.
ENJOY YER BEER and let them that don't want none have memories of not havin' any!
diver

Sat Jul 09, 2005 8:57 pm

Hey sorry for the late response. All seems to be working fine so I'm not sure why you weren't getting the stream. Let me know if it's not working tomorrow and I'll try to get you set up.

justin
Brewcaster J

Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:52 am

Not to hijack or anything, but I hate to statr a new thread just to ask one question.

Should I be able to get the stream now, are there certain hrs of operation here or should I be able to atleast hear music?

The stream worked fine for me the first day you guys started broadcasting, but I have been to busy (working weekends) for the last month or so to tune in, I dont seem to be able to make it work now, and thought I better make sure there is a signal before I begin trouble shooting, thanks...John

P.S. I use winamp
PUSH
heLLbent

Sun Aug 07, 2005 12:27 pm

Hmm no edit option?
Well disregard the above post, I got it going, cheers :lol:

Sun Aug 07, 2005 12:30 pm

Hmm no edit option, but you can reply without registering :lol:

Whatever!

Thats me above^
PUSH
heLLbent