Re: What Are You Drinking Right Now?

Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:57 pm

Picked up an SN variety pack... just finished a Nooner Pilsner & drinking a Kellerweis now. Nothing spectacular, but damn solid.
Lee

"Show me on this doll where the internet hurt you."

"Every zoo is a petting zoo if you man the fuck up."

:bnarmy: BN Army // 13th Mountain Division :bnarmy:
Ozwald
Global Moderator

Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:39 pm

Summit Bohemian Pilsener, getting ready for The Session tonight.
Brian
KCMO
mobrewer

Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:10 am

Ozwald wrote:Picked up an SN variety pack... just finished a Nooner Pilsner & drinking a Kellerweis now. Nothing spectacular, but damn solid.

I really enjoy both of those beers. In fact, I just polished a 12pack of Nooner cans less than a month old. They were great and my wife liked 'em too! Always good to have the wife a little buzzed up... :pop
"A bad man is a good man's job, while a good man is a bad man's teacher."
brewinhard
Global Moderator

Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:08 pm

brewinhard wrote:
Ozwald wrote:Picked up an SN variety pack... just finished a Nooner Pilsner & drinking a Kellerweis now. Nothing spectacular, but damn solid.

I really enjoy both of those beers. In fact, I just polished a 12pack of Nooner cans less than a month old. They were great and my wife liked 'em too! Always good to have the wife a little buzzed up... :pop

The Keller was solid, but not really my thing. Drinking the 3 of them that came in the variety pack won't be an issue, but I definitely wouldn't want a 12 pack of it. The Nooner, I could definitely drink a 12 pack of, but much like New Belgium's Shift, it's just too expensive for what it is. If it were $8, I'd be drinking it all the time, but $14 is just too much for a low hopped, low ABV beer IMO.
Lee

"Show me on this doll where the internet hurt you."

"Every zoo is a petting zoo if you man the fuck up."

:bnarmy: BN Army // 13th Mountain Division :bnarmy:
Ozwald
Global Moderator

Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:35 am

Scored a 12 pack mixer from Anchor on my way to the Oregon coast for camping. Yum! Steam of course, always tasty. Also Liberty, the IPA and the lager, all were awesome. Wish I didnt have to drive clear to Walmart in Dallas, Oregon to find it.
Klickitat Jim

Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:40 pm

Wheat beer with citra. planning on making this one of our regular beers.
Oddball Brewing Company - A nano start up in Pembroke NH http://www.oddbbrewing.com
NHbeerscene

Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:04 pm

Trader Joe's Josephbrau Plzn. Czech Pils made by Gordon Biersch. Best Czech Pils other than Urquell. Next up some Pale 31 that just started appearing in Missouri recently. Funny enough it's Trader Joe's Mission Street Pale (made by FW) blended with FW DBA.
Brian
KCMO
mobrewer

Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:50 pm

Brewing sour beer and sipping a Black Butte
Klickitat Jim

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic Stuff