Frist time streaming and getting nothing. Am I a tard?

Fri May 23, 2008 9:37 pm

Because of a slow connection I have never tried to listen live, but time have changed and I have upgraded. In anticipation of my first live show I have installed abacast and winamp. But when I give it a trial run all winamp says is: [ICY 200 OK] http://localhost:80.

I thought Justin always had a feed running with music or reruns. Am I a mistaken tard and there is nothing to listen to until the live show or do I have a problem?
No brew list here, sadly my equipment is locked in the barn patiently awaiting my return. I miss you brew equipment:(
MTfarmboy

Fri May 23, 2008 9:48 pm

The stream is only up during shows for now. I think Crazy Bitch sat on the streaming computer and broke it.
"I feel sorry for those who don't drink because when they get up in the morning that's as good as they're going to feel all day."
— Frank Sinatra
Lars

Fri May 23, 2008 10:23 pm

Lars wrote:The stream is only up during shows for now. I think Crazy Bitch sat on the streaming computer and broke it.

Thanks. I'l have to wait until Sunday. Damn that crazy bitch.
No brew list here, sadly my equipment is locked in the barn patiently awaiting my return. I miss you brew equipment:(
MTfarmboy

Sat May 24, 2008 4:00 pm

Hmmm. A 'tard? I don't think so. Here's a test. Farm boy, do you have a brew coop?
Gucci Pilot

Sat May 24, 2008 4:51 pm

Gucci Pilot wrote:Hmmm. A 'tard? I don't think so. Here's a test. Farm boy, do you have a brew coop?

Not yet. My shed still has a dirt floor. This year has just been too busy to pour concrete. Maybe next month in the down time before a harvest.
MTfarmboy

Sun May 25, 2008 1:54 pm

Well, I think Mort and Milt on the forum have a converted chicken coop as a brewery. Speaking of, where the hell have the rasslin' brothers been?
Gucci Pilot

Return to Support